May 2022 Classifieds
Found at the back of each magazine, the Classifieds feature available equipment, property, trees, services, and more from industry members.
NURSERY TREES AVAILABLE: Full service nursery with healthy, prolific trees. Pawnee, Caddo, Creek, Lakota, Kiowa, Oconee, Ellis, Elliot, Avalon. Now taking orders for 2023. Apollo Pecan Nursery, contact Tim Brown 941-266-6691 or email@example.com
USED PECAN EQUIPMENT FOR SALE: Big Shakey Shaker mounted on big truck. Small shaker (Gould) mounted on small truck. Nut Hustler cleaner and elevator for super sacks. Savage precleaner. Hardie pecan sprayer 500 gal, diesel engine. 3 Nut Hustler pecan harvesters. Platform scale. Texas area – Rock Island, TX. 1-979-234-3932.
426 ACRE PECAN FARM FOR SALE with River Frontage and Great Hunting: Location 19 miles northwest of Uvalde, Texas on the Nueces River Crossing.
- Land Area: 233 acres of mature pecan trees 45 years of age about 5,680 trees. 35 acres of new planted pecan trees 1065 trees. All trees are improved varieties. Room to plant about additional 4,000 to 5,000 trees.
- Water Rights: There are 1461 acre feet of water rights available annually from the Nueces River for irrigation.
- Irrigation System: Irrigation water is pumped from the Nueces River to the orchard through a twelve-inch main line. The water runs through a water hydraulic filtration system and then branches into 14 zones feeding over 4,000 sprinklers.
- Pecan Processing Barns: The processing barns can process 5,000 to 7,500 pounds of pecans per hour and can hold and heat dry about 70,000 pounds at a one time.
- Harvesting equipment: The harvesting equipment consist of OMC Shaker, Weiss-McNair sweepers, harvester, Jack Rabbit stick jack trailer and many other.
- House: There is about a 2000 sq. ft log cabin with three bedrooms, 2 ½ baths and a loft area for additional rest area or sleeping area.
- River Frontage: There is about 2000 ft of Nueces River frontage.
Land Option additional 194 acres of Unimproved land with about 1.25 miles of Nueces River Frontage. Call 830-591-4446
Scenic setting on 185 acres of Bermuda pasture and pecans. Automated entry, port-cochere, large 2-3 car garage shop, swimming pool, deck and 3,900 sf home. Native pecan grove + 300 tree paper-shell orchard, pecan processing area, haybarn, corrals, and one other out building. Oklahoma – (918) 341-1581
PECAN TREES: Bareroot Western Schley, Wichita, and Pawnee pecan trees, (Riverside Rootstock). For information, call Pena’s Pecan Nursery, 3 miles south of Las Cruces, NM 88047; 575-525-9062.
Used Savage equipment for sale: 2020 Savage 1000-gal. Sprayer, 2018 8261 Harvester, 2017 7510 Sweeper, 2542 Shaker, 3532 Dehuller, 4200 Cleaner, several 244s Crackers, 500-gal. Sprayer, 2012 W/M Sweeper TRT966. (580)795-3394.
PECAN EQUIPMENT FOR SALE: Jesse Aspirator with 36 inch double vibrating tables and two separate drops. 4 factory destickers for Jackrabbit wedge 10 carts used. Complete with motors, chain and stick transfer belts. 4 years old and like new condition. 575-680-8080
LIKE NEW SAVAGE EQUIPMENT: Savage Cracker 238S, Savage Sheller 405S, Savage Bucket Elevators 704S, SNT Aspirator, outside aspirator fan. $45,000. Also looking for Champion and Meyer crackers. Call 979-451-9642.
Want a classified in the next edition? 80 cents per word • $20 minimum • order yours online here.